FEDA strengthens and promotes the value that distributors and dealers provide to manufacturers, consultants, service representatives and customers through value-focused member services and targeted marketing initiatives.
FEDA advocates for distributor and dealer policy interests related to the economy and trade, energy and the environment, labor and immigration, legal and regulatory reform, health care, technology, and transportation and infrastructure.
FEDA works with members and researchers to understand our industry’s evolving marketplace and advance distributor success. The Association also ensures that members have the most current industry information and relevant educational curriculum, including training for new distributor and dealer technologies.
WHO WE SERVE
FEDA serves distributors and dealers, manufacturers, and associates that meet FEDA membership eligibility requirements. FEDA members represent geographic diversity, based throughout the United States and Canada. FEDA also offers manufacturer and industry partner memberships.
OUR PROGRAMS, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES
FEDA accomplishes its mission in six ways:
- Public policy advocacy at the national and state levels
- Education and training programs
- Industry research and the dissemination of information
- Conventions, conferences, and other meetings and events
- Communications and publications
- Other beneficial programs, products, and services